Creating an outdoor fountain for your garden may sound intimidating, especially when you don’t have the any idea how to do so. Luckily, there is a simple and cheap method to achieve this. With these 5 steps, you can upgrade your garden instantly:
Step 1: Planning
Choose a spot where you’d locate your reviewed indoor water fountain and determine its size. Also, make sure that your chosen location is accessible to an electrical outlet.
Step 2: Gathering
You will need four main items:
- Reservoir – any type of container to serve as the main body of the fountain.
- Water Pump – high-powered ones to pump the water from a nearby source.
- Pipes – used to channel the water from the source to the fountain.
- Design elements – adds the shape and personality to your fountain.
Step 3: Assembling
- Dig a hole enough to fit your reservoir. You could also make a trench if you want to hide the cords and pipes.
- Add the pump in the reservoir before putting water inside.
- Design your fountain.
- Fill the reservoir with enough water to create a cycling process.
Step 4: Adjusting
Once you turn on the water pump, you will need to make a few adjustments. You can either add or lessen the pressure of the water flow depending on how you like it. You could also tweak your designs for an optimum look.
Step 5: Finishing
Add finishing touches to your liking.